Friday, September 3, 2021

Moving mountains

Reading: Hosea 1-3, Psalm 92, and Mark 11

 

Scripture: Mark 11:23,Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.

 

Thoughts: Through the working of Holy Spirit in my life I got to see this happen. I was reading some old journals and came across one about the woman with the emission of blood and I talk about how if I had the kind of faith she showed I would see miracles. Since that time Hod did such a work in me that I was able to listen when God said to go pray for your aunt, and I got to see her healed from cancer. Let us continue to grow in the Lord and strive to hear God’s voice that we can watch him move mountains.

 

Prayer: Father God, all glory and honor are to you, we are but your hands and feet. I thank you for the opportunities that you have given me to share your love and your power. I thank you for the provisions and blessing you are pouring out on us every day. I ask that you help me to listen better and have to boldness to step out where needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment