Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Foolishness and folly

Reading: Numbers 5-6 and 1 Corinthians 1

Scripture: 1 Corinthians 1:22-24, For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

Thoughts: We have been called and in that calling offered the power and wisdom for God. The world looks at us as fools, the idea that the spoken word of someone who believes has any more power or authority than any other word seems crazy. Until you have seen it or walked it out it is hard to understand. I have heard Prophets and heard of healings around me but until I traveled 300 miles and laid hands on my aunt, I did not truly understand the power that God can work through me. God’s call can sometime look foolish but when we walk it out, we get to see signs and wonders. I will never forget how it felt to be apart of my aunts healing. 

Prayer: Father God I thank you that you can use me in your plans, I long to walk in your presence all my life. I ask that you help me to stay connected to you and walk in your power and your authority. Open then eyes of the world to need your truth and seek you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment