Thursday, March 18, 2021

What happened to you???

Reading: Leviticus 14 and John 9

Scripture: John 9:25, He answered, “Whether he is a sinner I do not know. One thing I do know, that though I was blind, now I see.”

Thoughts: We are called to share the good news, that good news is what Christ did for us. Within that good news we have our story of how God touched our lives. There are great blessings and miracles that happen every day. The man who had been healed all he could say was, “I was blind and now I see.” That is what we are to do, I was one thing and now I am another. Our stories may not be instantaneous, God is not bound by our time. What is your story? Have you shared it with someone lately? 

Prayer: Lord God you are the great healer, you are the one who gives and takes away, you supply all our needs. I thank you for all you are doing in my life, the molding and refining, and the provisions you have poured out on us. Help me to be open and transparent to all and to share with those how need to hear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment