Monday, March 15, 2021

Run Away!!!!!

Reading: Leviticus 9-10 and John 6

Scripture: John 6:66-67, After this many of his disciples turned back and no longer walked with him. So Jesus said to the twelve, “Do you want to go away as well?”

Thoughts: When the going gets tough a hard teaching or a troubling time, there are many who turn to the vises of the world to ease the pain or walk away to avoid conviction. It is almost always easier to walk away then to face whatever it is. God wants to strengthen us and give us the power and ability to overcome the adversaries in our lives. Just as the 12 were asked if they want to leave too, we are asked are we going to leave or are we going to walk with God? 

Prayer: Lord God you are my strength and my wisdom, you lead me to green pastures. I thank you for all that you are doing ion my life and the directions you have for me. I ask that you help me to stick with you no matter how much it hurts. You are my comfort and my shield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment