Saturday, March 6, 2021

Craftsman

 

Reading: Exodus 30-31, Psalm 132, and Romans 13

 

Scripture: Exodus 31:2-3, See, I have called by name Bezalel the son of Uri, son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with ability and intelligence, with knowledge and all craftsmanship,

 

Thoughts: We often focus on gifts of the spirit as things like teaching, preaching, and worship. Those are the big one that are most widely accepted. Bezalel was the first person to be filled with Holy Spirit, and he was not given the skills of teaching and preaching but of craftsmanship, and not just one kind but all kinds that were needed to but the tabernacle and everything in it. Every gift and ability come from God and he will utilize them all for his glory. We are to be filled with Holy Spirit every day, listen and seek where and how to use the gifts we have been given. 

 

Prayer: Father God, you give your servants what we need when we need it, you provide all we need and your glory shine around us. I thank you for the gifts you have given me and those abilities that are there to be utilized for your glory. I open my heart to you to be filled with your desires for my skills.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment