Friday, March 19, 2021

One flock

Reading: Leviticus 15, Psalm 103, and John 10

Scripture: John 10:16-17, And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again.

Thoughts: The Church has so many divisions since the beginning, there are well over 40,000 different denominations today. We are all called the sons and daughters of God, we have all been saved be the death and resurrection of Jesus the Christ. In the time spoken of Jesus appeared to be speaking about the Gentiles that would be brought into the family with the Jews who accepted him. Be discerning about your church in that if they are straying from the Word of God or teaching another gospel. We are to walk together as one family the teach the Word of God. 

Prayer: Father, I thank you for the diversity that you have created in this world and that we are all one family. I thank you that you give discernment and ears to hear when we are being lead astray. Help us all to recognize the truth and cast out the spirit of deception. 


No comments:

Post a Comment