Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Joined for a purpose

Reading: Exodus 36-37 and Romans 16

Scripture: Exodus 36:18, And he made fifty clasps of bronze to couple the tent together that it might be a single whole.

Thoughts: In 1 Corinthians 12:12 we are told we are all one body but many parts. Reading in Exodus when building the tabernacle and the tent over the tabernacle all the curtains for the covering were made one unit by joining them together the same was done with the decorative ones on the inside. Just as we are now the temple as part of the family of God, being grafted in, and adopted we all make up parts of the body. Just as the clasps joined the curtains together and made them one unit, we are joined together though the piercing of the hands and feet and his defeat of death. Let us be one with one another many pieces and parts fit together to spread the good news that the Son of God came to earth, lived a sinless life, and paid the price for what we did.  

Prayer: Lord you formed me in my mothers womb, you knew the part I would play and how I will be apart of your plan. I thank you that you utilize the broken, that you equip the willing and available. I ask that you help me to seek those who you call to be joined with us and those we are to join with and what part we are playing in that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment