Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June 30, 2020 Don't Don't Don't

Reading: 2 Samuel 19-31 and Titus 2

Scripture: Titus 2:15, Declare these things; Exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no one disregard you.

Thoughts: Paul was reminding Titus and also us that as those who have accepted the call of Christ to follow him and have him as our savior we are give the authority to share the good news and the exhort and rebuke with authority. With that we need exhort and rebuke in love as Christ Jesus did, we are not beating someone over the head and telling them “don’t, don’t, don’t” but we are to be lifting them up and helping them.

Prayer: Father God you are so wonderful, you lead me and guide me, I thank you for your Spirit that dells within me. I thank you that you have placed a calling on each of us to help one another to grow and dive deeper into your love and grace. I thank you for your calling, I thank you for the opportunities that you give me. I thank you for my family and friends. I ask that you give me the boldness to speak out in what you give me to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment