Friday, June 19, 2020

June 19, 2020 Hey what you got over there????

Reading: 1 Chronicles 12, Psalm 37, and Matthew 28

Scripture: Psalm 37:16 Better is the little that the righteous has than the abundance of many wicked.

Thoughts: This Passage kind of hit home for me, I have been know to look at those things that are out there and all the cool new things coming out and being a little jealous of those who have it. Especially when I see people who obviously don’t have a relationship with God and yet they have all kinds of money, the newest and fanciest things, then here I am Loving God and seeking him and needing to rely on Him to pay our bills and put food on the table. Here in Psalm it is saying, the little I have is better than all the extra that those others have. My family and I thrive on what God is giving us.

Prayer: Father God you are the great provider, your love pours over us and fills us. I thank you for your provision, you make all things possible and lead us to where we can be most effective. I thank you for the blessings you pour out on us and the hope that you give. Father change my heart lead me in your ways and help me to focus on your love and abundance and not the shiny things of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment