Thursday, January 28, 2016

January 28 2016 I must speak of what I have seen and heard.

Reading: Acts 4 and Geneses 12-14

Scripture: Acts 4:19, But Peter and John answered them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than to God, you must judge, for we cannot but speak of what we have seen and heard.”

Observation: I feel that this stuck out to me because I seldom speak out about what I have seen and heard. I struggle to so much with sharing my story and the things I’m going through face to face with anyone. I want to share but the only forum I feel comfortable sharing is here in my journal/blog.

Application: I think this is a great reminder that we are all called to share what we have seen, heard and experienced. I know I find myself falling in with the people around me and not always being the light that I should I hope and pray that the things I do point to God better then my words.


Prayer: Lord, you are amazing, I thank you for the sunrise and sunset each day. I thank you for taking care of me and my family every day and for every need. Lord I ask please help me to stand for you and lift you up each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment