Friday, January 8, 2016

January 8 2016 Abundant Faith

Reading: Luke 8 and Job 5-6

Scripture: Luke 8:48, “And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace.”

Observation: As Jesus was walking a woman touched his clothes and maybe just the fringe of it and because of her great faith with out him saying anything or touching her she was healed.

Application: I want the faith that even if I only touched the fringe of his cloths I would be healed. In that faith I know I would move mountains and heal the sick and lame. I struggle. I have doubts, I long to have more faith, I feel that over the years things have gotten better and I have grown deeper in my faith and beliefs but we are all called to move those mountains and heal the sick and lame. The Lord gives us this ability though the Holy Spirit by the power of the Name of Jesus Christ.


Prayer: Lord, you are so amazing and I thank you for the creation you have given us to live in and the great pleasure of worshipping you. Lord, I lift up the mountains in people’s lives, addiction, depression, and loneliness. Give us the faith and strength to move these mountains and toss them into the sea never to be seen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment