Friday, April 10, 2020

April 9, 2020 Did you hear that??


Reading: Numbers 22, Psalm 84, 1 Corinthians 11, and Mark 5

Scripture: Numbers 22:28, Then the Lord opened the mouth of the donkey, and she said to Balaam, “What have I done to you, that you have struck me these three times?”

Thoughts: I don’t know how often I have needed a donkey to speak to me. There are also many times that I have been the donkey only on the sense that what I was saying made a jackass of myself. There are times in our lives that ether we take things into our own hands and do something that seems like God told us to or because of our continual asking even after hearing from him, then God give us what we want even though it’s not his plan. We need that talking donkey in our lives sometimes, and sometimes we need to be that talking donkey. We are not meant to just let our brothers and sisters wander around in ignorance we are to help one another stay on God’s path. We may be going after good things but God wants to give us greater things we must seek him and strive after his will.

Prayer: Father you are so wonderful, your grace and mercy abound. I thank you that you will even use a donkey to get us back on track. I thank you that you have sent to me people to help correct me and guide me, I thank you for using me to reach others. I thank you for your provision and blessings that you pour out on us each day. I ask that you help me to be the man you need me to be and lead and guide me in your perfect will.

No comments:

Post a Comment