Monday, April 13, 2020

April 13, 2020 Victory!!!!!


Reading: Numbers 29 and 1 Corinthians 15

Scripture: 1 Corinthians 15:55-57, “O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?” The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thoughts: I am grateful for the reminders that Christ fulfilled the law releasing us from the power of sin in our lives. He has taken that burden upon himself and overcame it for our sake. Then being that the power of sin is gone there is no longer a sting to death not just because we know that our death of separation from God had been demolished and we no longer need to fear we have victory through Christ. Though we me day physically our souls will join our father in heaven, and we will be with him for eternity.

Prayer: Father your love and grace abound, you have taken my fear and worry, and poured your victory over me. I thank you for the provisions and blessings that you are pouring over all of us. I thank you that you sent your son to take our sins upon him and give us that victory. I ask that you help us to walk in that victory and strive to shine you love over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment