Wednesday, April 22, 2020

April 22, 2020 This is how we fight!!!


Reading: Deuteronomy 9-10, Psalm 143, 2 Corinthians 8, and Mark 10

Scripture: Deuteronomy 9:4-5, “Do not say in your heart, after the Lord your God has thrust them out before you, ‘It is because of my righteousness that the Lord has brought me in to possess this land,’ whereas it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the Lord is driving them out before you. Not because of your righteousness or the uprightness of your heart are you going in to possess their land, but because of the wickedness of these nations the Lord your God is driving them out from before you, and that he may confirm the word that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.

Thoughts: I feel like I have been taught by society and those around me that everything I do is by my own strength and power. I am seeing the world diving into the spiral of entitlement. God was warning Israel that there was nothing they did that this land belongs to them, He gave it to them, and he is the one that drove out those who possessed it before them. Today our battlefield is in the spiritual would, our battles are not won by us but by listening to God and walking in his directions. It is not by anything we do or our righteousness that these battles are won, we are called to follow the plan, knowing that the battle is won, and we just need to walk it out.

Prayer: Father, you are the beginning and the end, you are the one I hold on to, you lead and provide. I thank you for your provisions and blessings that you pour out all day long. Your grace abounds over us all. I ask that you help me to hear your voice, your leading and guidance in the midst of this battle. I ask for healing to be poured out upon all who are fighting this Covid-19, I ask for your supernatural health to all that you call yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment