Tuesday, April 21, 2020

April 21, Why am I doing this???!?!??!?!


Reading: Deuteronomy 7-8, Psalm 139, 2 Corinthians 7, and Mark 9

Scripture: Mark 9:5-6, And Peter said to Jesus, “Rabbi, it is good that we are here. Let us make three tents, one for you and one for Moses and one for Elijah.” For he did not know what to say, for they were terrified.

Thoughts: I relate to Peter a lot, my mouth move much faster then my mind especially when I’m excited or scared. In this moment I’m sure the three we both. Like Peter I would want to do something and make the situation perfect, or something we could return to, or whatever. Other then being around Jesus experiencing God had not explicitly happened in 400 years. I want to do but I don’t always do in the right direction.

Prayer: Father your glory shines upon this world, your creation shouts of you. I sing your praises. I thank you for your grace, I thank you for your provision and blessings that you continually pour out upon us. I thank you for my family and place them in your hands and ask your help to be the father and husband you call me to be. Open my eyes to your directions. Pour your healing and joy upon this would in a way that points to you and leads many to you and back to you. Help up to be your hands and feet in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment