Wednesday, April 15, 2020

April 15, 2020 Are you coming our not?????


Reading: Numbers 32, Psalm 74, and 2 Corinthians 1

Scripture: Numbers 32:6, But Moses said to the people of Gad and to the people of Reuben, “Shall your brothers go to the war while you sit here?

Thoughts: We are all in a spiritual battle, maybe with things in our past and things that we are continually running back to or even unforgiveness. Thing about battles they are never won alone. Yes, we have issues and our brothers and sisters do so as will, but if we are not calling them on their or we are not being called on ours then what use are we. Just as those who didn’t want to cross the Jordan because there was better land for their livestock but still entered in ready for war. We are not in these battles alone we have God and His Armor and we have our brothers and sisters that we have developed relationships with so that when these battles come we are not starting at it thinking we are alone we have our brothers and sisters right beside us in our foxhole. We also need to remember that we have to step into that battle with our brothers and sisters as well we can’t take and not give, Love unconditionally don’t expect anything in return.

Prayer: Father, I thank you that you love us so much that you would send your son. I thank you that we are brothers and sisters in our lives that will walk through these battles with us. Your glory shines like a beacon pointing to you. I thank you for your provision and blessings that you pour out upon us I ask that you help me to walk in your ways that I can be the man I need to be, help me to be the support that my brothers and sisters need when they are in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment