Thursday, April 16, 2020

April 16, 2020 And the Demon was Gone!!!


Reading: Numbers 33, Psalm 65, 2 Corinthians 2, and Mark 7

Scripture: Mark 7:30, And she went home and found the child lying in bed and the demon gone.

Thoughts: I don’t know how many times after praying seeking God about something, then after hearing something I don’t go do what I’m told. This Gentile woman who was just looking for some of the healing crumbs that were falling from the table of the Jews, heard from Jesus and went. Are we coming to God seeking healing, strength, or wisdom, and when we hear from Him not walking in it? We are given authority and strength to overcome the things of this world but if we don’t walk in it we are not going to overcome.

Prayer: Father all Glory and Honor are yours, you are above all things, you are the one who provides all we need. I thank you for the wisdom your pour out when we ask. I thank you for your provisions and blessings that you pour out upon us each and every day. I ask that you help me to open my ears that I may listen and act on what you call me to do after I seek you. Open my eyes, years and heart to seek you and follow after you and what you call me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment