Tuesday, April 28, 2020

April 28, 2020 My dwelling place

Reading: Deuteronomy 23-24, Psalm 91, Galatians 1, and Mark 13

Scripture: Psalm 91:9-10, Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place the Most High, who is my refuge no evil shall be allowed to befall you, no plague come near your tent.

Thoughts: When going through todays reading, this passage in Psalm 91 stood out, maybe because of that we are in the middle of, but this is what hit me. My first thoughts were of my dwelling place not just my home, our home is where we dwell here on earth, but where is our hearts and souls dwelling? Are we meditating on the Word of God and seeking Him in all things and every day. When we are dwelling in him and he is our banner (Jehovah Nissi), the rally point in our life, then he is that refuge spoken of in the Psalm. Our Lord is on our side and who can come against us when He has our back.

Prayer: Father you are our refuge and strength, you work all thing for our good. I thank you for all you pour out us. I thank you for my family and those like family. I thank you for your provision and blessings. I ask that you continue to pour out your healing on all affected and infected, I ask that you pour out health on those on the front lines of this pandemic your strength and your peace be with us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment