Wednesday, April 8, 2020

April 8, 2020 My Bunker


Reading: Numbers 21, Psalm 49, and 1 Corinthians 10

Scripture: Psalm 49:5-7, Why should I fear in times of trouble, when the iniquity of those who cheat me surrounds me, those who trust in their wealth and boast of the abundance of their riches? Truly no man can ransom another, or give to God the price of his life,

Thoughts: To me this spoke to the side of me that thinks about and can be jealous of the doomsday preppers that are out there. I want to protect my family, I want all the guns and ammunition, I want a bunker where we can protect ourselves and store all the food and stuff we need. Then again, We have God on our side, he has plans for us and directions for us for each and every day, yes protect your family know how to not let you or your family be victims. We cannot ransom ourselves we cannot extend our lives by even on moment by worrying about things. Focus on God and his grace, mercy, love and provisions in the midst of trials and the bunker will not be needed.

Prayer: Father, you are our bunker you are the place we need to head to when all things fall apart. You are our banner our rally point where we go to regroup and arm ourselves for battle. I thank you that you are the provider, I thank you that you pour your provisions and blessings out upon us every day. I thank you for my family and friends and those you bring to speak into my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment