Monday, April 6, 2020

April 6, 2020 I want it!!!!!!!!


Reading: Numbers 17-18, Psalm 73, 1 Corinthians 8, and Mark 3

Scripture: Psalms 73:2-4, But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled, my steps had nearly slipped. For I was envious of the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. For they have no pangs until death; their bodies are fat and sleek.

Thoughts: This feeling has been a part of me more times that I would like to admit, I try to live for God and watch him provide for us day in and day out but I still look at some those people our there who have the brand new cars and trucks, the large houses where there is so much room they don’t know what to do with it all. We love the vehicles that God has led us to and provided, we love our tiny little house where we are able to thrive and even bring people into our home to help them out the best we can. We are blessed, yet I have this tendency to look at what others have and ask why are they getting to have all the nice things as we are stuck with the second hand things. I still struggle with this, but over time and getting to watch how God provides and that we are never going hungry or without we have always been provided for. With God’s leading we have almost no debt and we are able to live on much less then many others do.

Prayer: Father you are the provider, you are the owner of the cattle on a thousand hills and you are the one that takes care of the needs of your children. I thank you for your blessings and provisions that you pour out every day. I thank you for my family and that ability to gather from afar. Open my eyes to your blessings and help me to focus on who you are and what you are doing in our lives and not what if going on in someone else’s walk. Lead me and guide me in my day help me to keep a heart of worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment