Sunday, April 12, 2020

April 12, 2020 How do you speak???


Reading: Numbers 27-28 And 1 Corinthians 14

Scripture: 1 Corinthians 14:39-40, So, my brothers, earnestly desire to prophesy, and do not forbid speaking in tongues. But all things should be done decently and in order.

Thoughts: Growing up in a church that really didn’t talk about the Gifts or manifestations of the Holy Spirit. Later learning that they mostly taught that they died away with he last of the Apostles. As I spent time in the Word and in being filled with the Holy Spirit, I have not manifested speaking in tongues, but I have prophesied and healed. The Holy Spirit is here with us and working though and in us. Paul would not have been teaching us about the gifts if they were not to be apart of our lives. We need to keep our hearts minds and ears open to the workings of the Holy Spirit. Lead us and Guide us my Lord.

Prayer: Father God you sent your helper to speak to us and lead us as your Son is sitting by your side and interceding for us. I thank you for your love and guidance. I thank you for your provisions and blessings that you pour out upon us. I thank you for the family and bothers that help keep me on the path. I ask your healing and blessings on all, guide our leaders local, national and internationally give them revelation on how to lead in your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment