Monday, April 20, 2020

April 20, 2020


Reading: Deuteronomy 5-6, Psalm 64, 2 Corinthians 6, and Mark 8

Scripture: Psalm 64:1-3, Hear my voice, O God, in my complaint; preserve my life from dread of the enemy. Hide me from the secret plots of the wicked, from the throng of evildoers, who whet their tongues like swords, who aim bitter words like arrows,

Thoughts: I know that I have complaints for God, I will look at a situation and think that is not fair or why do they have it so good. Then I remember that I am protected that he is keeping my safe in the midst of these trying times. There is evil in this world that is always trying to take our peace and joy always trying to undermine the work God is doing in us. Each day we are receiving blessings and guidance from God and the evil one is just trying to take them from us so that we will be ineffective for God or cause us to question what we are receiving and hearing.

Prayer: Father you are so wonderful, you make all things work for our good. The evil in this world cannot overcome the power that you give us authority to use. I thank you for your blessings and provision you our out each day. I thank you that you are watching over us and leadings us in your wisdom. I ask that you help me find connections with those whom I’m partnered with in this work you have for me.











No comments:

Post a Comment