Thursday, July 1, 2021

Stop Arguing with your boss!!!!

Reading: 2 Samuel 19-21 and Titus 2

Scripture: Titus 2:9, Bondservants are to be submissive to their own masters in everything; they are to be well-pleasing, not argumentative,

Thoughts: In a way we are all bondservants, we all have people we work for or under, even those who have their own business you boss is your customer because is you are not listening to them and giving them what they are looking for, it will all end. I have a master in heaven and a master at my job, yes having a job is a choice but with out it I could not provide for my family, and that is what the bondservant did in those says. Working closely with my direct boss and knowing how difficult it is to get someone hired even before the pandemic started. Are we being the best employee the best servant that we can be, not because it could get us more money or a promotion but because we do all things for the Gory of God. 

Prayer: Lord God, you are our master and our provider, you give us all we need. I thank you that you are leading and Guiding us, that you provide out needs and gives us the ability to thrive and overcome all situations. Your love and joy are overflowing and drenching me. I ask that you help me to serve as you call me to serve and where you call me to serve, open my eyes to your next step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment