Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Confirm your calling.

Reading: Proverbs 24-25, 2 Peter 1, and Luke 15

Scripture: 2 Peter 1:10, Therefore, brothers, be all the more diligent to confirm your calling and election, for if you practice these qualities you will never fall.

Thoughts: We have all been commissioned to go into all the world to make disciples, within that commission we also each have a unique calling that is related to our lives. Peter lists qualities that we need to practice as well as understanding who we are and where we came from will help us to see what that calling looks like. Seek God and his calling on your life.

Prayer: Father God you are the creator of all things and you know me better than I know myself, you know the darkness in me and you know the strengths you gave me that I don’t know or see. Lead me and guide me in all that I do. Open my eyes and heart to the step that need to be taken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment