Friday, July 9, 2021

Recount all your wonderful deeds!!!

Reading: 1 Kings 4, Psalm 9, Hebrews 6, and Luke 5

 

Scripture: Psalm 9:1-2, I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.

 

Thoughts: It is easy for me to get stuck in a rut with in comes to praise and worship, maybe because of limitations of the English language or the truly awe inspiring magnitude that is the power and love of the all mighty God. This passage was a great reminder to me a way I feel I forget to worship and that remembering and naming wonderful and great deeds he has done in our lives. 

 

Prayer: Father God, your love and provisions never cease to amaze me, you have provided for my family in abundance, you have given us peace and joy in the middle of a tumultuous time that could have caused us to lean out our own understanding. We thank you that you are always listening and opening and closing doors before us, showing us the next step. I thank you that you have made and and prepared me for such a time as this. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment