Saturday, May 22, 2021

Stop negging me!!!!

Reading: Judges 14-16 and 2 Thessalonians 1-2

Scripture: Judges 16:16, And when she pressed him hard with her words day after day, and urged him, his soul was vexed to death.

Thoughts: I’m sure we all have been negged about something, be it doing a chore or getting homework done. Sampson had a life that was lived on the verge of breaking the vow that was put upon him in his mother’s womb. As he pushed up on the boundaries of the vow he became comfortable with pushing those boundaries to the point that after lying top Delila so many times that he finally told her a condition of the vow. Are we walking close to sin that we may be enticed or even nagged or bullied into that sin? 

Prayer: Father God, you are so wonderful, your grace abounds, your love overwhelms, and your joy lifts me. I thank you for all that you are doing in my life. I thank you for the molding and refining that you are doing today and forever. Help me to move away from those places that I am inviting nagging and bullying, lead me into those green pastures and bring peace into this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment