Tuesday, May 4, 2021

April 28 Meditating on your works!!!

Reading: Deuteronomy 21-22, Psalm 145, and 2 Corinthians 13

Scripture: Psalm 145:4-5, One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts. On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.

Thoughts: We all have stories of what God has done for us, provision, healings, and restorations. The nation of Israel was about 400 years old and by traditions and law the people were to know the stories of how they were brought out of Egypt and crossed the Red Sea, the desert, and the Jordan river. David was writing about how the generation should have been and should be in the future share what God had done that we may meditate on it. We need to meditate on those things God has done in our lives, with remembering God’s goodness and keeping it in the forefront of our minds it is easier to share with others I was here and with God I am now here. 

Prayer: Lord God, you have brought me our of my mess and washed me clean, you sent your Son to die before I knew you. Your love is so big that it cannot be understood. I thank you for bringing me out of my mess and into your love. I thank you that you loved me before I could even love myself, or let others love me. Help us to focus on your love, that we may share it with those around us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment