Saturday, May 22, 2021

Sort and Sweet

Reading: Judges 11-13 and 1 Thessalonians 5

Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:16, Rejoice always

Thoughts: In English Jesus wept is the shortest verse in the Bible and almost every kid who grew up in the church uses that as one of there memorized verses. But in the Greek the shortest verse is 1 Thessalonians 5:16, “rejoice always” this command to the believers in Thessalonica and to us that even through all the trials and tribulations that you are dealing with and that are coming rejoice, rejoice that we are deemed worthy of even a fraction of what our savior went through, rejoice that we are here, rejoice that we have a citizenship in heaven. 

Prayer: Lord God I thank you that you are with us, I thank you that you are opening doors and leading us as we go. I thank you that you walk with us though our trials and tribulations and that you give us the power and authority to overcome the evil one. I rejoice in your authority, I rejoice in your love, I rejoice in your joy and I ask for help in rejoicing in my trials and tribulations. You are the one true God and I seek after you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment