Friday, February 5, 2016

February 5, 2016 Is this real???

Reading: Acts 12 and Geneses 29-30

Scripture: Acts 12:9, And he went out and followed him. He did not know that what was being done by the angel was real, but thought he was seeing a vision.

Observation: How often have I been oblivious to the things God is doing around me and sitting around wondering can this be real. My house is one of those biggest “is this real” moments I have experienced.

Application: I think that the greatest take away from this is, no mater what God tells you to do, you do it. Even if it looks crazy and would never work in your own mind do it any ways because God could be saving you from something you didn’t see coming.


Prayer: Lord, you are so amazing, you know the directions we are taking and where we need to turn left and right. I thank you for the directions you have given me thus far in my life and for those yet to come. I ask you to help me to see each and every step and when to take each step. Open the doors you have for me and close the ones that you know will harm my relationship with you and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment