Thursday, February 11, 2016

February 11 2016 WORK WORK WORK

Reading: Acts 18 and Genesis 39-40

Scripture: Genesis 39:2, The Lord was with Joseph, and he became a successful man, and he was in the house of his Egyptian master.

Observation: God was with Joseph even though his brothers had issues with him and sold him into slavery. Joseph was faithful and even though there were may things that could have got him down and grown bitter for the situation he ended up in. Joseph worked hard and God blessed him.

Application: Even when things look bad and all things seem to be working against you, God is with you and we need to work as if to the lord. This week on Monday I was told that this was my last week at my job, it was hard to keep working and work well. I wanted to tell my boss where to get off and walk out but I had to pull myself up and set my pride aside and continue to do my job to the best of my ability until today when I worked my last day.


Prayer: Lord, you are so amazing watching you open and close doors in my life. I thank you for the great blessing you have poured out on me and have to continue pouring out. Lord I ask for your understanding and help me to be vigilant in whatever work you have form me.

No comments:

Post a Comment