Saturday, February 20, 2016

February 18, 2016 Murderer!!! Murderer!!!!

Reading: Acts 25 and Exodus 2-3

Scripture: Exodus 2:12, He looked this way and that, and seeing no one, he struck down the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.

Observation: There are things I have failed at, keeping myself pure for my wife, and walking away from God for a time. Because I have fallen down in things like these I feel like “How can God use me?” I struggle with the idea that even though my failures God can use me.

Application: This is a great reminder that God can use anyone. God used a Murderer to lead his people to freedom, and a King who was described as a man after God’s own heart was an adulterer. Some times I just need to remember that just because I have failed in the past or have found walking away God can still use me and has redeemed my life. We are of God.


Prayer: Lord, thank you for your forgiveness and the redemption of our lives. Knowing that you can use even murderers to fulfill your will and plans give hope to use who have failed. I ask you to help me to keep my eyes on you and stop looking behind myself and asking questions like can you really use me. Help us to grow and honor you in all that we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment