Saturday, February 13, 2016

February 12, 2016 The land of my affilction.

Reading: Acts 19 and Genesis 41

Scripture: Genesis 41:52, The name of the second he called Ephraim, “For God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction.”

Observation: even though Joseph had been though so much being a slave and in prison for many years, something like 12 years, he never stopped believing in God and that one day his dreams would come true.

Application: I know that even after a few days I start to second guess and wonder if I’m doing what I should be doing or if I have walked away from God’s plan again. Joseph was able to work hard and give God the glory even though for more then a decade he was a slave and who knows how much of that time was in prison. Joseph like Abraham had faith that God would fulfill his promises even if it didn’t look like he could. Therefore we need to remember that even if there is nothing that is looking right.


Prayer: Lord I thank you for the path you have put me on even though it is dark and I don’t know where it is going, I know you are my provider and all I have and need is from you and the great blessing you have for me. I ask you to help me to keep my eyes on you as I search for my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment