Saturday, February 20, 2016

February 19, 2016 Wait a minute you don't want me.

Reading: Acts 26, and Exodus 4-5

Scripture: Exodus 4:10, But Moses said to the Lord, “Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either in the past or since you have spoken to your servant, but I am slow of speech and of tongue.”

Observation: When God calls you what excuses have you used? I know that I have probably used every excuse in the book, I’m busy, I can’t speak in front of people, or I don’t know enough. Many people believe because of this passage that Moses may have had a stutter or some other speech impediment even though is sounded that God was going to heal that if he would have just said ok lets go and not made excuses for himself. In stead God goes ok fine you will tell your brother everything and he will be your mouthpiece as you are mine.

Application: When God has a plan he will get it done even if we are being silly and stupid about it. God will ether use us or go around us. We need to choose if we are going to be apart of his plan or a hindrance. I hope and pray that we all find that place in God’s plan and are willing to step out despite our downfalls.


Prayer: Lord, you are the great orchestrator, you work all things for our good even when we make excuses. I thank you for the blessings that you have poured out on us and I long to serve you more. Lord, I ask you to help us to stop looking at our shortcomings and know that when you call us to a purpose that you will give us the strength to overcome any obstacles that me come up. Help us to keep the right mindset of though you we can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment