Thursday, February 11, 2021

Who do you Serve?

Reading: Genesis 39-40, Acts 18, and Matthew 12

Scripture: Genesis 39:23, The keeper of the prison paid no attention to anything that was in Joseph’s charge, because the Lord was with him. And whatever he did, the Lord made it succeed.

Thoughts: We are told to do all thing unto the Lord (Colossians 3:23). As we do our day-to-day life and work, does our work show that we are doing it to God? Joseph as a slave had every opportunity to do just what was expected skate back without being noticed, and if he had let himself be tempted by Potiphar’s wife he may have been kept out of prison until she tired of him. What does you’re your job look like when being done for God? What does influence look like when used for God? What does your family look like when it is for God? 

Prayer: Lord, you are the creator of all things and you lead and guide the willing. I thank you for all that you are doing in my life the molding and refining. I thank you for the people that you have brought into my life that help with that process. I thank you for adopting me into your family and giving me access to those things I need. I thank you for the opportunity to steward some of your great wealth. I ask that you continue to help me to do all things to you as Joseph did, lead me and guide me in all I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment