Tuesday, February 16, 2021

We are blessed!!!

Reading: Genesis 48-49, Acts 23, and Matthew 16

Scripture: Genesis 48:19, But his father refused and said, “I know, my son, I know. He also shall become a people, and he also shall be great. Nevertheless, his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his offspring shall become a multitude of nations.”

Thoughts: I found it interesting that after Jacob with direction and help from his mother deceived his father to get the blessing of the older son then when blessing the sons of Joseph, he chose to purposefully give the greater blessing to the younger. We are all blessed and blessed to the degree of our faith and calling. We also need to remember that not all blessings are money or things. The greatest blessings in my life are my family and the always having enough. We are not rich my most people’s standards but I God we have all we ever need. 

Prayer: Father God, you created all things, and all things are yours. You provide us with what we need and the leading and directions you have for us. You give us the ability to grow and learn to grow in the stewardship of your wealth. I ask the you help me to steward it well and overcome all things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment