Sunday, February 21, 2021

Growing with God's skills.

Reading: Exodus 8-9, Acts 28, and Matthew 21

Scripture: Exodus 8:20, Then the Lord said to Moses, “Rise up early in the morning and present yourself to Pharaoh, as he goes out to the water, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord, “Let my people go, that they may serve me.

Thoughts: Previously Moses had been telling God that he could not speak, and God let him use Aaron like his prophet and had him (Moses) tell Aaron what to say. Then at the fourth plague God tells Moses to go to Pharaoh. Even when Moses made excuses and was using Aaron as a mouthpiece, God was still working and equipping Moses for his work. What are we making excuses about? Has God made accommodations for your excuses yet still working on your heart to overcome what you claimed was a problem? 

Prayer: Lord you are in control of all things, you lead us and guide us and train us to walk in your ways. I thank you for the training and building you have done in my life and that you have a place for me in you plan. I ask that you continue to refine me and grow the skills I need to overcome all the obstacles before me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment