Saturday, July 4, 2020

July 4th 2020, The struggle is real!!

Reading: 1 Chronicles 25-26, Psalm 62, Hebrews 2, and Luke 3

Scripture: Psalm 62:1-2, For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken.

Thoughts: This morning this Psalm stuck out, I know that this sort of thing shows up though out the Psalms, especially in those written by David. Being that I am waiting on things from work that were promised to me and have been held off as well as other things taken from me. I have been contemplating how or if to talk to those above me. This this passage reminded me the only promises are that my provisions in from God and that my house is built on his rock and this house will not be shaken or fall.

Prayer: Father God you are the creator of all things you are the great I AM and I sit at your feet longing to worship you. I  thank you that you are our provider and that you are leading and guiding us in what battles are to be waged and when to wage them. I thank you for your blessings and provisions. I thank you for my family and the great blessings they are. I ask that you help me to see the correct steps to take and when and how to take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment