Sunday, July 12, 2020

July 12, 2020 Where are your Arrows?

Reading: 2 Chronicles 6-7, Psalm 127, and Hebrews 10

Scripture: Psalm 127:3-5, Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one’s youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

Thoughts: About a year ago my wife and I took a parenting class where there underlining verse that structured this 8 to 10 week study was the Arrow portions of this passage. About 2 months ago I wife told me that we adding to our quiver. Just a couple days ago we were told there were two but also there was no heartbeats that could be found. We have arrows in our quiver, and we are working hard to rase them in the way of the Lord. How many Arrows are in heaven waiting for us?

Prayer: Father you are so good, your grace and mercy endures forever. I thank you for the love and peace you are pouring out upon us and the cloud of witnesses you have surrounded us with. I thank you for my family and friends. I praise you the midst of the hurt and pain. You are in control of all things, life and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment