Monday, July 13, 2020

July 13, 2020 Limbo

Reading: 1 Kings 9, 2 Chronicles 8, Hebrews 11, and Luke 7

Scripture: Hebrews 11:35, Women received back their dead by resurrection. Some were tortured, refusing to accept release, so that they might rise again to a better life.

Thoughts: I Love this chapter in Hebrews where the author reminds us of so many of the acts of faith through out the scriptures. Here in the midst of our limbo state of hearing the doctors tell us there is no heart beats in our babies, yet my wife is still carrying these two babies. We know that our God is able to breath life into these children and that we have a great cloud of witnesses around us praying life into these children. We are living in faith and in limbo waiting to see how this is going to play out. The Father is faithful and loving and will comfort us when needed and will bring joy when needed.

Prayer: Father God you are in control of all things and lead us to green pastures. Your creations groan with your glory and point to you. May your praises endure forever. I thank you for your grace and mercy. I thank you for my family and those who gather around us. I lift us all those who are going through loss or in a place of limbo, give them guidance and peace in the situation. Lead me in your directions and show me my place in your plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment