Wednesday, May 8, 2019

May 8th Make a Copy!?!?!

Reading: Joshua 8-9 and

Scripture: Joshua 8:32, And there, in the presence of the people of Israel, he wrote on the stones a copy of the law of Moses, which he had written.

Thoughts: Here we see Joshua making a copy of the law, not that they needed another copy but in that day and age it was set as a president that with every new leader that they would make a copy of the law so that they new every little bit of the law. I as a leader of my house need to be in the Word regularly so that I know God and know His voice. I am grateful that I have been developing the discipline of being in the Word daily through the encouragement of our church and our leadership. Stay in the Word so that you can meditate on in like a cow chews his cud, chew on the word and let all the goodness get released into you.

Prayer: Father I thank you for your word and all your promises. I thank you for your provisions and blessings you pour out on us each day. I ask you to write on my heart and mind your words each day as I go through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment