Sunday, May 26, 2019

May 21st 2019 It will Happen!!!

Reading: Judges 11-13 and 1 Thessalonians 5

Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:24, He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it.

Thoughts: I have been given visions and directions in where I am going. I don’t see how to get there, I don’t each step or the training or preparation needed to get there but what I do know is I have been called and he will make it happen. I have to be faithful to walk out the plans and listen to the Holy Spirit for when and where to take each next step.

Prayer: Father I thank you that you have a plan for me and have given me glimpses into what you have in store for me. I thank you that you provide all that we needs and pour your blessings into our lives. I ask that you help me to keep my eyes on you and seek you first and your kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment