Saturday, May 25, 2019

May 18th 2019 Prove it God!!!

Reading: Judges 5-6 and Colossians 4

Scripture: Judges 6:36-40, And God did so that night; and it was dry on the fleece only, and on all the ground there was dew. Then Gideon said to God, "Let not your anger burn against me; let me speak just once more. Please let me test just once more with the fleece. Please let it be dry on the fleece only, and on all the ground let there be dew." And it was so. When he rose early next morning and squeezed the fleece, he wrung enough dew from the fleece to fill a bowl with water. Behold, I am laying a fleece of wool on the threshing floor. If there is dew on the fleece alone, and it is dry on all the ground, then I shall know that you will save Israel by my hand, as you have said." Then Gideon said to God, "If you will save Israel by my hand, as you have said,

Thoughts: How often do we not believe the things we are told. God will tell us that we are going to do this or that and we don’t think we can do it and we question “God did I hear you right… here are some things you can do God to prove to me that this is what I should do.” I feel like I question God a lot about if he has the right guy for the job or how am I to do this things he as put before me.

Prayer: Father I love you and I seek to walk in your ways. I thank you for your love, provision and blessings you pour out on us each day. Open my heart to accept your directions and know I would not be sent if I was not whom you wanted to use in that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment