Tuesday, May 7, 2019

May 5th Who's Heritage are you?

Reading: Joshua 1-3, Psalm 94, and Ephesians 1

Scripture: Psalms 94:14-15 For the Lord will not forsake his people; he will not abandon his heritage; for justice will return to the righteous, and all the upright in heart will follow it.

Thoughts: There are times where I don’t have it together, I don’t feel like I am where I belong and that I even God is not looking my way. He is not mad at me but I feel like I’m not doing enough to pull his attention from elsewhere. I need this reminder that I am loved and he knows the hairs on my head and the ones on my chin and how many are white. He will never leave me, He has not abandoned me. Let us be upright hearts and follow the justice and return to righteousness.

Prayer: Father I thank you for never leaving me and always loving me. I thank you for your provision and blessings that you pour out on us. Open our hearts to know you and know your promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment