Saturday, May 18, 2019

May 13th 2019 I Got This

Reading: Joshua 19-20, Psalm 53,  and Philippians 3

Scripture: Psalms 53:5, There they are, in great terror, where there is no terror! For God scatters the bones of him who encamps against you; you put them to shame, for God has rejected them.

Thoughts: This Psalm was written when God would send his Holy Spirit for a time. There is much of the Old Testament where it says that the Holy Spirit filled them for a time or covered them or came upon them. I saw this passage as one where it was saying,“you are have no need to fear because I have got this” We have been given the authority and have the Holy Spirit within us to over come any adversary that the evil one can send our way.

Prayer: Father I thank you for you love and your authority that has given us to overcome and to declare your victory. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out on us each day. I ask that you help me to walk in your authority and power, to put on your full armor.

No comments:

Post a Comment