Saturday, May 18, 2019

May 12th 2019 Encouragement, Love, and Joy


Reading: Joshua 16-18 and Philippians 2

Scripture: Philippians 2:1-2. So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.

Thoughts: I love the reminders and encouragement that comes in so much of the Word of God. We are to encourage and love one another the way that Christ did for us. The Joy of the Lord will pour out on us as we are having the same mind as God. Seek to have the oneness with God that comes from knowing him so deeply that your voice and your love is his voice and love. 

Prayer: Father I thank you for you love for your guidance and the provisions that you pour out each day. I love you Lord and I seek to know you more and more each day. Open my eyes to your ways and your love and help me to pour out on others as you have poured on me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment