Saturday, May 18, 2019

May 14th 2019 Can I get a Witness

Reading: Joshua 21-22 and Philippians 4

Scripture: Joshua 22:34, The people of Reuben and the people of Gad called the altar Witness, "For," they said, "it is a witness between us that the Lord is God."

Thoughts: As the people of Reuben and Gad wanted a reminder and witness to whom they belong and also to remind the rest of Israel that they are apart of them, we need those reminders as well. There are things from my past that are less about being valuable or significant but they remind me of who I was during the times I ran from God and played the Sunday morning Christian. I would live as I wanted 6.5 days a week and would try to look come Sunday morning for church and even volunteered to make it look better.

Prayer: Abba I thank you for coming to find me and give me reminders of who I was and whom I belong to now. I thank you for the provisions and blessings you pour out on us each day. Lead me and remind me who I am and whom I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment