Tuesday, May 7, 2019

May 6th Breath in Grace!!!

Reading: Joshua 4-5, Psalm 71, Ephesians 2, and Mark 16

Scripture: Psalm 71:13-14, May my accusers be put to shame and consumed; with scorn and disgrace may they be covered who seek my hurt. But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more.

Thoughts: There is a song that says, “breathe in your grace and breathe out your praise.” There are people and spiritual forces out there who are trying to bring us down and snuff out our light to this world. The psalmist was asking God to act against those who are after them and possibly seeking to kill them. But the. They say I will hope and praise you. When we are in the mist of an attack from people or spirits it is hard to focus on God and to praise Him in the middle of the craziness of the moment.

Prayer: Father you are so wonderful, I thank you for the opportunity to sit in your presence. I thank you for your provision and blessings that you pour out on us each day. I seek your love in the mist of the war. I sing your praise as overcome the attacks of the evil one. Help us to know and put on your armor, to take the sword and shield so we are prepared to defeat the evil one.

No comments:

Post a Comment