Tuesday, May 7, 2019

May 7th How much Depth is there???

Reading: Joshua 6-7 and Ephesians 3

Scripture: Ephesians 3:16-19, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Thoughts: As I was going over this passage again, I was reminded of my thinking about God even 10 years ago. I have knowledge about God and knew of him. I didn’t Know God. As I started listening to God finished my degree and dove into His word and accepting all He has for me and getting rooted into a family(church) where they are grounded in Love. During this time of growth I have started seeing the 4 dimensions Paul wrote about “the breadth and length and height and depth” we talk about out 3D world and talk about time being the fourth but Paul said depth. What I am seeing is if we could hold a physical manifestation of God’s love and have measurable length hight and breadth there would be a infinite depth inside that manifestation. We could tip it to try to pour it out and it would never empty. This understanding will fill us with the fullness of God.

Prayer: Father I long to sit in your lap and listen to your love and your heart. You are the blessing upon blessings. I thank you for your provisions and blessings for this day. open my eyes to you purpose for today and lead me in my day. Help me to experience the breadth, width, hight, and depth of your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment