Sunday, June 5, 2016

June 4, 2016 The tear collection of God.

Reading: Matthew 12, 1 Samuel 21, and Psalm 34, 56

Scripture:Psalm 56:8, You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?

Observation: It is so easy to think of God as this far off god like the Greek gods on Olympus or the Roman gods where ever they reside. I know that there are times where we feel closer to God then others and that is not due to how close God is to us but how close we are to him. 

Application: David was talking about how God knows everything about him his tossings, and that God has collected his tears in a bottle. We are so loved by God that he not only knows our name he knows the hairs on our heads and has wiped every tear and carried you though every hard time. 


Prayer: Father, I thank you for knowing me and my needs, wants and desires. I thank you for providing for all my needs and many of my wants and desires. I thank you for staying close to me even if i decide to try to walk away or get distracted my something of this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment