Sunday, June 26, 2016

June 21, 2016 It is Trustworthy

Reading: 1 Timothy 1, 2 Samuel 5, 1 Chronicles 13-14, Psalm 30

Scripture: 1 Timothy 1:15, The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.

Observation: I feel like Paul in his statement here “of whom I am the foremost.” This letter to Timothy was reminding him where Paul came from and where we are all should be going. 

Application: We all need this reminder from time to time, I feel like even in a spirit filled church where we get to see God move in mighty ways, I still walk into sin traps that I can see before me, and allow myself to not focus on what God has done for me in the past and the promises that you have given me for the future. All his sayings and promises are trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance.


Prayer: Father I thank you so much for the gifts you have poured out on us and the forgiveness of all my sins, I thank you that your promises have come to pass in my life and there are more to come that I have yet to see. Lord open our eyes to see and our ears to hear each and every one of your promises and accept the Gift of forgiveness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment